Chris is a founding partner of Katers & Granitz, LLC. His experience in complex commercial litigation includes:
- Lender liability cases
- Financial institution misconduct matters
- CMBS (Commercial Mortgage-Backed Securities) loan restructuring, recapitalization, and litigation
- Corporate and commercial litigation
- Real estate and commercial fraud litigation
Chris Katers’ experience quarterbacking large, often multi-state litigation against banks, financial institutions, servicers, and other miscreants gives him a unique perspective when helping companies facing bank and lender misconduct and chicanery.
Chris is serving, and has served, companies in both Federal and state courts across some 25 states including New York, Florida, Texas, California, Illinois, and Wisconsin.
- J.D., Marquette University Law School
- B.S., University of Wisconsin-La Crosse
- Wisconsin State Courts
- Wisconsin Bar No. 1067557
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin
- 7th Circuit Court of Appeals